Ashton United are looking to recruit Media Interns to assist the media team with the creation and delivery of the Club’s social media output.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who are looking to gain experience within the football media ecosystem.
The role would be ideally suited to students studying towards a relevant degree looking to kick-start their career in club media.
This role will be based at Ashton United’s Ground Hurst Cross and will include weekend and occasional evening work requirements. However, remote work will also be available to candidates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF INTERN:
- Assist the Head of Media to produce content for the club’s social media channels.
- To assist the Club by providing relevant content for the official website and matchday programme.
- Film Home matches.
- Create & publish engaging content across the Club’s social media channels
- Help to cover Men’s First Team matches and Women’s matches.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with cameras, video editing & graphic design
- Full UK driving license & access to your own vehicle
If you have brilliant writing skills, comprehensive knowledge of football and a creative mind geared towards all things social media then this role is ideal for you.
Please note that these are unpaid roles.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Tom Langford, Head of Media -Langfordtom06@gmail.com with the subject line “Media Intern Application”.
If you have any further questions about the role please email Tom Langford.